Ready to take your
writing to the next level?
Video Course will get you there.
The 23 videos in this online course are packed with instruction, insights, and inspiration. You’ll learn essential skills for creating a compelling story and getting it published.
With your enrollment you get unlimited access to all 23 video lectures, so you can progress through them at your own pace and review them as often as you like.
The 23 videos
cover the following topics:
- Your Writing Mentor: Getting Acquainted
- Tips From a First Draft Survivor
- Anatomy of a Page-Turner
- Words: The Pulse on the Page
- Storylining: Building Your Book from Outline to Final Draft (2 videos)
- Characters: Inventing Lives
- Deep Character: Creating the Compelling Protagonist (3 videos)
- Making an Entrance: Spotlighting Your Protagonist’s First Appearance
- Essentials of Story Structure: Hook, Inciting Incident, Conflict, Reversals, Climax
- The Art of Crafting Dialogue: Subtext, Functions, Common Errors
- Scene Stealers: Secrets to Creating Powerful Scenes
- POV: Whose Story Is It?
- Setting: Your Characters’ World
- Getting Published: How to Write a Successful Query
- What Makes a Book Marketable?
BONUS! You also get these great downloadable resources:
- My unique “Practice Like a Pro” writing exercises, each one focusing on an essential element of writing craft
- My “Top Ten” list of the best books about writing
- A handy “how-to” of correct manuscript format for submitting your book to agents and publishers
You’ll finish the “Your Path to Writing a PageTurner” Course prepared to write a book that will excite agents and publishers and leave readers saying, “I couldn’t put it down!”
This course is a Udemy “Bestseller”
Let’s do this!
Enroll today at the low introductory price – and get started on the path to writing your page-turner!
“I’m loving the Page-Turner program. The videos are beautifully organized and loaded with useful advice, and the Facebook discussion group is a great source for expert tips. Can’t think of a better online forum for novel planning, writing, and tweaking.”
“I learned so much from your videos that I am incorporating into my novel. People talk about having ‘Ah ha’ moments, I must say that I’ve had several ‘Oh my God’ moments while watching your videos.”