Ready to take your
writing to the next level?
Video Series will get you there.
The PageTurner Video Series
These 23 videos are packed with instruction, insights, and inspiration. You’ll learn specific, essential skills for creating a compelling story and getting it published.
With your purchase of the Video Series you get unlimited lifetime access to all 23 videos, so you can start them anytime, progress through them at your own pace, and review them as often as you like.
The 23 videos
cover the following topics:
- Your Writing Mentor: Getting Acquainted
- Tips From a First Draft Survivor
- Anatomy of a Page-Turner
- Words: The Pulse on the Page
- Storylining: Building Your Book from Outline to Final Draft (2 videos)
- Characters: Inventing Lives
- Deep Character: Creating the Compelling Protagonist (3 videos)
- Making an Entrance: Spotlighting Your Protagonist’s First Appearance
- Essentials of Story Structure: Hook, Inciting Incident, Conflict, Reversals, Climax
- The Art of Crafting Dialogue: Subtext, Functions, Common Errors
- Scene Stealers: Secrets to Creating Powerful Scenes
- POV: Whose Story Is It?
- Setting: Your Characters’ World
- Getting Published: How to Write a Successful Query
- What Makes a Book Marketable?
BONUS! For just $15 more,
get these great bonus materials:
- Transcripts of all 23 videos
- My unique “Practice Like a Pro” writing exercises
- My “Top Ten” list of the best books about writing
- A how-to of correct manuscript format for submitting your book to agents and publishers
- An invitation to join my private Facebook group, a friendly community where I and your fellow emerging writers will support you on your writing journey
You’ll finish the PageTurner Video Series prepared to write a book that will excite agents and publishers and leave readers saying, “I couldn’t put it down!”
Let’s do this!
Get the entire PageTurner
Video Series of 23 videos for just $87
“I’m loving the Page-Turner program. The videos are beautifully organized and loaded with useful advice, and the Facebook discussion group is a great source for expert tips. Can’t think of a better online forum for novel planning, writing, and tweaking.”
“I learned so much from your videos that I am incorporating into my novel. People talk about having ‘Ah ha’ moments, I must say that I’ve had several ‘Oh my God’ moments while watching your videos.”